Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.285153, 115.247787.
Labuan is a special Federal Territory in Malaysia, one of the world's most popular destinations for honeymoons and summer vacations for people from all parts of the world. The territory includes a few islands and 27 villages with plenty of resorts and accommodations choices for all tastes and budgets.
Map of Labuan, Malaysia
Labuan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Labuan, Malaysia is 5.285153, and the longitude is 115.247787. Labuan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 17' 6.5508'' N and 115° 14' 52.0332'' E.
Labuan, Malaysia elevation is 8 meters height, that is equal to 26 feet.
Labuan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 17' 6.5508'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 14' 52.0332'' E|
|Elevation (m)||8 m|
|Elevation (f)||26 feet|
Coordinates of Labuan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Malaysia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Taman Tunku Industrial Area, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia (4.313247, 113.992035)
- Jalan Serting Utama 1, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia (2.894058, 102.408661)
- Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.146708, 101.711197)
- Taman Sri Andalas, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia (3.019777, 101.450493)
- Taman Sentosa, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia (1.492813, 103.766838)
- Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.169569, 101.652802)
- Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.187308, 101.703697)
- Taman Merdeka, Malacca, Malaysia (2.266969, 102.246208)
- Limbang, Sarawak, Malaysia (4.346647, 115.183624)
- Bukit Minyak, Jeniang, Kedah, Malaysia (5.818969, 100.633438)