Adana, Adana Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.000000, 35.321335.
Adana is a large city and the capital of Adana Province, situated in southern Turkey, in one of the most popular tourist regions of the country. Adana is a part of south-eastern Anatolia and a key transportation, commercial, and cultural spot of the country. It can be found about 25 miles away from the Mediterranean Sea shores and it is a destination for vacationers and tourists who come to spend their vacation to Turkey. The city is very old and it has been inhabited since the pre-Byzantine era times. There are plenty of attractions and landmarks like Misis Mosaic Museum, Adana City Gardens, Süleyman Demirel Arboretum, Sabancı Central Mosque,The Great Clock Tower, Old architecture in the downtown area, the hotels and restaurants in the city center, numerous shopping centers and markets, and so on. Adana is a home to almost 1.7 million people.
Map of Adana, Adana Province, Turkey
Adana, Adana Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adana, Adana Province, Turkey is 37.000000, and the longitude is 35.321335. Adana, Adana Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 0' 0.0000'' N and 35° 19' 16.8060'' E.
Adana, Adana Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 19' 16.8060'' E|
Coordinates of Adana, Adana Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)