Afyonkarahisar, Afyon Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.756886, 30.538704.
A small historic city of Afyonkarahisar (which can be translated as 'the Black Castle of Afyon") is situated in the north part of the Aegean region of Turkey, and it is the center of Afyonkarahisar Province. The city is pretty small, with the population close to 200,000 people only, but it is an important center of education and marble production. There are a few landmarks like the old castle (located high in the mountains, about 700 above the city), an archaeology museum, a few parks, etc. The city is famous with its large University, Afyon Kocatepe University, which is considered to be among the largest in the region, with 26 faculties and about 24,000 students currently studying there.
Map of Afyonkarahisar, Afyon Province, Turkey
Afyonkarahisar, Afyon Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Afyonkarahisar, Afyon Province, Turkey is 38.756886, and the longitude is 30.538704. Afyonkarahisar, Afyon Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 45' 24.7896'' N and 30° 32' 19.3344'' E.
Afyonkarahisar, Afyon Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 45' 24.7896'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 32' 19.3344'' E|
Coordinates of Afyonkarahisar, Afyon Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)