Alberta Province, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.000000, -115.000000.
Alberta Province is one of the provinces of the modern day's Canada, situated in the south western part of the country. It is bordered by the province of British Columbia to the west, Saskatchewan to the east, and the Northwest Territories to the north. The population of Alberta is estimated to be exceeding 4 million people, thus it is one of the most heavily populated province. Edmonton city is the capital of the province. The total area of Alberta is close to 255,550 square miles which makes it the 6th largest province in the country. The economy of the province is based on industry, natural resources, forestry, agriculture, and other fields. There are plenty of lakes, national parks, and other various natural landmarks in the province.
Map of Alberta Province, Canada
Alberta Province, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alberta Province, Canada is 55.000000, and the longitude is -115.000000. Alberta Province, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 0' 0.0000'' N and 115° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Alberta Province, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Alberta Province, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)