Ballycastle, Northern Ireland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.204540, -6.252594.
Ballycastle is a small town in Moyle district, Northern Ireland. The town has the population of about 5,000 people and is known as one of the northern settlements of the UK. It is famous with spectacular views and nature.
Map of Ballycastle, Northern Ireland, UK
Ballycastle, Northern Ireland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ballycastle, Northern Ireland, UK is 55.204540, and the longitude is -6.252594. Ballycastle, Northern Ireland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 12' 16.3440'' N and 6° 15' 9.3384'' W.
Ballycastle, Northern Ireland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 12' 16.3440'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 15' 9.3384'' W|
Coordinates of Ballycastle, Northern Ireland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)