Beijing, People's Republic of China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.916668, 116.383331.
Beijing is the capital city of the People's Republic of China, a city with the population close to 21 million people, located in the northern part of the country. Beijing is the third most populous city in the world, as well as the 7th most populous metropolitan area. Beijin is a cultural, economic, business, and social life center of the country. It is a modern city with advanced infrastructure and plenty of landmarks. It is a very multi-cultured and multi-religious city, with plenty of people of various nations and cultures living side by side. The main landmarks and tourist attractions of Beijing include the Forbidden City Palace, National Museum of China, National Arts Museum, Beijing Botanical Garden, Beijing Museum of National History, Beijing Exhibition Hall, Capital City Museum, Railway Museum, Confucius Temple, the Temple of Earth, Peking Man Site at Zhoukoudian, the buildings on the Tiananmen Square, and many others.
Map of Beijing, People's Republic of China
Beijing, People's Republic of China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beijing, People's Republic of China is 39.916668, and the longitude is 116.383331. Beijing, People's Republic of China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 55' 0.0048'' N and 116° 22' 59.9916'' E.
Beijing, People's Republic of China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 55' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 22' 59.9916'' E|
Coordinates of Beijing, People's Republic of China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)