Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.038284, 28.970329.
Beyoğlu is one of the central districts of Istanbul, located on so called European side of the city. Neighboring with famous Golden Horn, the district includes a few very important areas of the city like Karakoy (Galata), Dolapdere, Tophane, etc. The main landmarks of this district include a few palaces and museums, a number of luxury hotels and shopping malls, a synagogue, etc.
Map of Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey
Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey is 41.038284, and the longitude is 28.970329. Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 2' 17.8224'' N and 28° 58' 13.1844'' E.
Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey elevation is 12 meters height, that is equal to 39 feet.
Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 2' 17.8224'' N|
|DMS Long||28° 58' 13.1844'' E|
|Elevation (m)||12 m|
|Elevation (f)||39 feet|
Coordinates of Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Turkey
Also check out these related Districts.
- Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turkey (41.034283, 28.680119)
- Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey (41.032921, 29.032669)
- Pendik, Kaynarca, Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey (40.879848, 29.257639)
- Bulgurlu Mahallesi, Üsküdar, İstanbul, Turkey (41.016129, 29.084585)
- Etiler Mahallesi, Muratpaşa, Antalya, Turkey (36.895924, 30.710007)
- Maslak Mahallesi, Sariyer İstanbul, Turkey (41.112663, 29.021330)
- Eryaman, Etimesgut, Ankara, Turkey (39.988956, 32.615490)
- Alanya, Antalya, Turkey (36.549362, 31.996994)
- Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey (41.108891, 29.021111)
- Beyoğlu/Istanbul Province, Turkey (41.038284, 28.970329)