Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.598401, 98.489166.
Binjai is a city in North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia, with the population of about 240,000 people. It is a historic settlement which has grown into quite a large residential area. It is an important economic and commercial center of the region. Also, the city is famous with its old military cemetery.
Where is Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia
Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia is 3.598401, and the longitude is 98.489166. Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 35' 54.2436'' N and 98° 29' 20.9976'' E.
|DMS Lat||3° 35' 54.2436'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 29' 20.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Binjai, North Sumatra, Republic of Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)