Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.780216, 18.577730.
Bojnice Castle, or Zámok a okolie, is one of the primary tourist attractions in modern Slovakia, known as a unique mixture of Gothic and Renaissance architectural decisions. Bojnice Castle is one of the oldest castles in central Europe, dating back to the 12th century, and it appears in many romantic and fairy-tale movies of modern times. The area is also famous for its numerous thermal spas, recreation facilities, as well as beautiful medieval architecture and a local zoo.
Map of Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia
Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia is 48.780216, and the longitude is 18.577730. Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Castles place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 46' 48.7776'' N and 18° 34' 39.8280'' E.
Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 46' 48.7776'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 34' 39.8280'' E|
Coordinates of Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Castles in Slovakia
Also check out these related Castles.
- Deving Castle, Devín, Slovakia (48.173916, 16.978720)
- Bratislava Castle, Bratislava, Slovakia (48.142109, 17.100235)
- Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia (49.000496, 20.768625)
- Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava (48.142296, 17.099812)
- Červený Kameň Castle, Slovakia (48.390236, 17.362228)
- Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia (48.780216, 18.577730)
- Nitra Castle, Slovakia (48.318478, 18.086349)