Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.142296, 17.099812.
Bratislavský hrad Zámocká,or Bratislava Castle is a spectacular monument to the medieval architecture located in the capital of Slovakia. It is a big rectangular building of fortification type, with the tower located in every corner of it. The castle is built in the late 13th century and during its history served as a royal jewelry museum, as a building of the Parliament, etc.
Where is Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava on Map?
Road map of Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava
Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava is 48.142296, and the longitude is 17.099812. Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava is located at Slovakia country in the Castles place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 8' 32.2656'' N and 17° 5' 59.3232'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 8' 32.2656'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 5' 59.3232'' E|
Coordinates of Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Castles in Slovakia
Also check out these related Castles.
- Deving Castle, Devín, Slovakia (48.173916, 16.978720)
- Bratislava Castle, Bratislava, Slovakia (48.142109, 17.100235)
- Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia (49.000496, 20.768625)
- Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava (48.142296, 17.099812)
- Červený Kameň Castle, Slovakia (48.390236, 17.362228)
- Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia (48.780216, 18.577730)
- Nitra Castle, Slovakia (48.318478, 18.086349)