Cairns, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -16.920334, 145.770859.
Cairns is a coastal town in Queensland, Australia, a small tourist spot. Beautiful town with many hotels and various leisure facilities is very popular among local vacationers. It is also a small commercial town with many markets and small shops selling various goods for reasonable prices.
Map of Cairns, QLD, Australia
Cairns, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cairns, QLD, Australia is -16.920334, and the longitude is 145.770859. Cairns, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 55' 13.2024'' S and 145° 46' 15.0924'' E.
Cairns, QLD, Australia elevation is 4 meters height, that is equal to 13 feet.
Cairns, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 55' 13.2024'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 46' 15.0924'' E|
|Elevation (m)||4 m|
|Elevation (f)||13 feet|
Coordinates of Cairns, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)