Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.481583, -3.179090.
Cardiff is the main city and the capital of Wales. It is also the largest city of Cardiff county in western UK. Amazing nature and climate, old history and distinct local culture makes the city one of the most important tourist spots of the area. Local attractions include the Cardiff Castle, Cardiff city Hall, Cardiff Bay, St Fagans Castle, Castell Coch, Bishop's Palace, and a great number of others. The total population of the city is close to 350,000 people.
Map of Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK
Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK is 51.481583, and the longitude is -3.179090. Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 53.6988'' N and 3° 10' 44.7240'' W.
Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK elevation is 19 meters height, that is equal to 62 feet.
Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 53.6988'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 10' 44.7240'' W|
|Elevation (m)||19 m|
|Elevation (f)||62 feet|
Coordinates of Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)