Central Park, New York, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.785091, -73.968285.
One of the key landmarks of New Your City and Manhattan, Central Park is one of the most famous parks in the world. It appeared in many movies and plays an important role in local and American culture as a National Historic Site. The park is open year round and it is estimated that every year over 37 million people visit this amazing place.
Map of Central Park, New York, NY, USA
Central Park, New York, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Central Park, New York, NY, USA is 40.785091, and the longitude is -73.968285. Central Park, New York, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 47' 6.3276'' N and 73° 58' 5.8260'' W.
Central Park, New York, NY, USA elevation is 35 meters height, that is equal to 115 feet.
Central Park, New York, NY, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 47' 6.3276'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 58' 5.8260'' W|
|Elevation (m)||35 m|
|Elevation (f)||115 feet|
Coordinates of Central Park, New York, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United States
Also check out these related Parks.
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)
- Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA (58.665806, -136.900208)
- Temeku Hills Park, Temecula, CA, USA (33.525002, -117.112495)
- Bird Island Reserve, Sunset Beach, NC, USA (33.868526, -78.531075)
- Hopkinton State Park, Hopkinton, MA, USA (42.261456, -71.519447)
- Pleasanton Ridge, Sunol, CA, USA (37.639378, -121.916069)
- Rogers-Lakewood Park, Valparaiso, IN, US (41.516911, -87.065491)
- Donald Lamoreaux Park, Grand Rapids, MI, USA (43.044846, -85.646042)
- McKinney Falls State Park, Austin, TX, USA (30.180359, -97.721741)