Chessnok NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.834167, 151.355499.
Chessnok is a small city in the coastal area of New South Wales, in the western part of Australia. It is a small community between the cities of Sydney and Newcastle, with the population close to 22 thousand people. Chessnock was established in the early 1820s as a settlement by Scottish and British settlers, and it has got the name after a rich real estate located in the neighborhood. Today, the city is a developed community, with the economy basing on agriculture (especially wine producing), tourism and other services. The residents of Chessnock are friendly, highly educated, and sporty. They love spending time outdoors and enjoy their facilities for various kinds of sports, from football to cricket.
Map of Chessnok NSW, Australia
Chessnok NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chessnok NSW, Australia is -32.834167, and the longitude is 151.355499. Chessnok NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 50' 3.0012'' S and 151° 21' 19.7964'' E.
Chessnok NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 50' 3.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 21' 19.7964'' E|
Coordinates of Chessnok NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)