City of San Fernando, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.090024, 120.662842.
City of San Fernando is a city in Philippines. It is the capital of province with the population of about 290,000 people. The city was named after a Spanish king and plays a role of an important economic and cultural center of the country.
Map of City of San Fernando, Philippines
City of San Fernando, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of City of San Fernando, Philippines is 15.090024, and the longitude is 120.662842. City of San Fernando, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 5' 24.0864'' N and 120° 39' 46.2312'' E.
City of San Fernando, Philippines elevation is 33 meters height, that is equal to 108 feet.
City of San Fernando, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 5' 24.0864'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 39' 46.2312'' E|
|Elevation (m)||33 m|
|Elevation (f)||108 feet|
Coordinates of City of San Fernando, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)