Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.815018, 144.946014.
Docklands is one of the central districts of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The local area has been used as the docks area, and recently it has undergone a massive renovation, making the district look much more advanced and modern. There is a newly constructed stadium building in the neighborhood, which is planned to serve as one of the main attraction of the district.
Map of Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia is -37.815018, and the longitude is 144.946014. Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 48' 54.0648'' S and 144° 56' 45.6504'' E.
Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia elevation is 9 meters height, that is equal to 30 feet.
Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 48' 54.0648'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 56' 45.6504'' E|
|Elevation (m)||9 m|
|Elevation (f)||30 feet|
Coordinates of Docklands, Melbourne, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)
- Capital Hill, ACT, Australia (-35.306179, 149.126419)