Everglades National Park, Florida, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.286615, -80.898651.
Everglades National Park is a national park and the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, located in the southernmost part of Florida, about 28 miles west of Miami city. Some part of the protected area is covered with the tropical forest. The local fauna is diverse and unique, with 25 varieties of orchids, 120 species of trees, some endangered species like the manatee, the Florida panther, and the American crocodile. It was designated a Biosphere Reserve in 1976 and listed as a World Heritage site in 1979 by UNESCO. The park was also recognized as a Ramsar Wetland of International Importance on 4 June 1987. Attractions in the park include canoe and kayak tours, photography tours, camping, biking, bird watching, and hiking. Nearby attractions are Biscayne National Park, Dry Tortugas National Park, and Big Cypress National Preserve.
Where is Everglades National Park, Florida, USA on Map?
Road map of Everglades National Park, Florida, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Everglades National Park, Florida, USA
Everglades National Park, Florida, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Everglades National Park, Florida, USA is 25.286615, and the longitude is -80.898651. Everglades National Park, Florida, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 17' 11.8140'' N and 80° 53' 55.1436'' W.
|DMS Lat||25° 17' 11.8140'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 53' 55.1436'' W|
Coordinates of Everglades National Park, Florida, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)