Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.328415, -1.377561.
Frankton is a small village in Warwickshire, UK, located southwest to Rugby. It has a few tourist attractions including some buildings dated 18th century and the Church of St. Nicholas Frankton dated the 13th century.
Map of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is 52.328415, and the longitude is -1.377561. Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 19' 42.2940'' N and 1° 22' 39.2196'' W.
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK elevation is 108 meters height, that is equal to 354 feet.
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 19' 42.2940'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 39.2196'' W|
|Elevation (m)||108 m|
|Elevation (f)||354 feet|
Coordinates of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)