Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.328415, -1.377561.
Frankton is a small village in Warwickshire, UK, located southwest to Rugby. It has a few tourist attractions including some buildings dated 18th century and the Church of St. Nicholas Frankton dated the 13th century.
Where is Frankton, Warwickshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is 52.328415, and the longitude is -1.377561. Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 19' 42.2940'' N and 1° 22' 39.2196'' W.
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 19' 42.2940'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 39.2196'' W|
Coordinates of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)