Green Bay, WI, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.513332, -88.015831.
Green Bay is a city situated in the north eastern part of Wisconsin in the delta of the Fox River, facing Green Bay. The settlement was initially established by French settlers in the late 17th century and shortly after became an important trade and transportation point. During its long history, the city witnessed a large number of important events and currently it is a center of recreation, education, transportation, and culture. Green Bay can be reached by water, air, and Interstate 43 or Interstate 41. It is a home to about 105 thousand people and is a highly education community. To its residents, the city offers advanced infrastructure and all modern amenities. Tourists are attracted by wonderful nature and numerous facilities for recreation which include parks, facilities for sports, entertainment and shopping centers, and many others.
Map of Green Bay, WI, the US
Green Bay, WI, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Green Bay, WI, the US is 44.513332, and the longitude is -88.015831. Green Bay, WI, the US is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 30' 47.9952'' N and 88° 0' 56.9916'' W.
Green Bay, WI, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 30' 47.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 0' 56.9916'' W|
Coordinates of Green Bay, WI, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)
- Green Bay, WI, the US (44.513332, -88.015831)
- San Mateo, CA, USA (37.554169, -122.313057)
- Tyler, TX, USA (32.349998, -95.300003)