Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.786568, 12.673591.
Grottaferrata is a small neighborhood of Frascati, situated in the southern area of Rome and being a part of Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy. It is situated about 12 miles south east of the city center and is a nice community to live. The population of Grottaferrata is close to 21 thousand people, and it is a typical residential area near the capital city. The main landmarks of the town include the Cathedral of Santa Maria (with some frescoes dated back by the 11th century), the building of a historic library, some small churches, etc. There are plenty of small parks situated near the district, including the one around Monte Cavo mount.
Map of Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is 41.786568, and the longitude is 12.673591. Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 47' 11.6448'' N and 12° 40' 24.9276'' E.
Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 47' 11.6448'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 40' 24.9276'' E|
Coordinates of Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)