Gwinnett County Airport (LZU), GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.977947, -83.956772.
Gwinnett County Airport (LZU) is a small municipal airport near Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA. The airport is extensively used for student training by ATP Flight School and others. Though the airport is quite small, it makes plenty of aircraft operations per day: in 2005, the number of daily aircraft operations exceeded 300.
Map of Gwinnett County Airport (LZU), GA, USA
Gwinnett County Airport (LZU), GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gwinnett County Airport (LZU), GA, USA is 33.977947, and the longitude is -83.956772. Gwinnett County Airport (LZU), GA, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 58' 40.6092'' N and 83° 57' 24.3792'' W.
Gwinnett County Airport (LZU), GA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 58' 40.6092'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 57' 24.3792'' W|
Coordinates of Gwinnett County Airport (LZU), GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)