Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.207680, -0.116043.
Horncastle is a small historic market town located in Lincolnshire, UK, with the population of about 6,500 people. It is mentioned in Doomsday Book and the town's history covers a great period of being a part of the Roman Empire. Modern day's town attracts numerous tourists with its charm and historic architecture, namely old-fashioned churches and stlyish houses.
Map of Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK
Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK is 53.207680, and the longitude is -0.116043. Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 12' 27.6480'' N and 0° 6' 57.7548'' W.
Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 12' 27.6480'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 57.7548'' W|
Coordinates of Horncastle, Lincolnshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)