Hull, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.747372, -0.338653.
Hull, known also as Kingston upon Hull, is a city in the UK, situated at the mouth of the Humber river. The population of the city is 260,000 people. It is an ancient and very beautiful city located on the River Humber. It is famous with its ancient architecture, numerous museums, historic squares, theaters, galleries, cafes, gardens, including the famous Queen's gardens, as well as the city's rugby and other sports facilities.
Map of Hull, the UK
Hull, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hull, the UK is 53.747372, and the longitude is -0.338653. Hull, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 44' 50.5392'' N and 0° 20' 19.1508'' W.
Hull, the UK elevation is 5 meters height, that is equal to 16 feet.
Hull, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 44' 50.5392'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 20' 19.1508'' W|
|Elevation (m)||5 m|
|Elevation (f)||16 feet|
Coordinates of Hull, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)