Kendal, Cumbria, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.328506, -2.743870.
Kendal is a city in the county of Cumbria, Northwest of the UK. The population of the city is about 27,000 people. The city is a very popular tourist spot of modern UK, known for its beautiful architecture and numerous tobacco shops.
Map of Kendal, Cumbria, UK
Kendal, Cumbria, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kendal, Cumbria, UK is 54.328506, and the longitude is -2.743870. Kendal, Cumbria, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 19' 42.6216'' N and 2° 44' 37.9320'' W.
Kendal, Cumbria, UK elevation is 50 meters height, that is equal to 164 feet.
Kendal, Cumbria, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 19' 42.6216'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 44' 37.9320'' W|
|Elevation (m)||50 m|
|Elevation (f)||164 feet|
Coordinates of Kendal, Cumbria, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)