Konya, Konya Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.874641, 32.493156.
The capital city of the largest province in Turkey, Konya is a large city in the Central Anatolian region, with the population close to 2 million people. It is a historic center of education and philosophy, with plenty of religious centers and a wonderful museum of Mevlana, a prominent Medieval activist and philosopher of the region. Konya's community can be called traditional, with most of people observing old Islamic traditions and customs.
Map of Konya, Konya Province, Turkey
Konya, Konya Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Konya, Konya Province, Turkey is 37.874641, and the longitude is 32.493156. Konya, Konya Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 52' 28.7076'' N and 32° 29' 35.3616'' E.
Konya, Konya Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 52' 28.7076'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 29' 35.3616'' E|
Coordinates of Konya, Konya Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)