Kota Sarang, Kedah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.946290, 100.364571.
Kota Sarang is a small coastal town in the district of Kedah, Malaysia. The name of the town is derived from local expression the Town of Anthills, and it is a small community, with only about 13 thousand people living there. The area is historic, which was inhabited many centuries ago. There is an old aqueduct near the town, dated back to the 17th century and built to provide the neighboring areas with water.
Map of Kota Sarang, Kedah, Malaysia
Kota Sarang, Kedah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kota Sarang, Kedah, Malaysia is 5.946290, and the longitude is 100.364571. Kota Sarang, Kedah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 56' 46.6440'' N and 100° 21' 52.4556'' E.
Kota Sarang, Kedah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 56' 46.6440'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 21' 52.4556'' E|
Coordinates of Kota Sarang, Kedah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)