Koto, Tokyo, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.672855, 139.817413.
Koto is a central part of the city of Tokyo, Japan. It is located on the coast and is famous with its port, railway station and very well developed transportation network. There are about 0.5 million people living in the district, working in some IT companies and broadcasting companies. Local attractions include Kiyosumi Garden, Tomioka Hachiman Shrine, Yumenoshima Tropical Greenhouse Dome, Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo in Kiba Park, etc.
Map of Koto, Tokyo, Japan
Koto, Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Koto, Tokyo, Japan is 35.672855, and the longitude is 139.817413. Koto, Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 40' 22.2780'' N and 139° 49' 2.6868'' E.
Koto, Tokyo, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 40' 22.2780'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 49' 2.6868'' E|
Coordinates of Koto, Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Japan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Shimokita Peninsula, Mutsu, Aomori, Japan (41.308762, 141.045227)
- Ama, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.200184, 136.802444)
- Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan (35.646572, 139.653244)
- Kera, Kochi, Kochi Prefecture, Japan (33.563988, 133.613968)
- Kodera, Soja, Okayama Prefecture, Japan (34.678631, 133.749100)
- Sumida, Tokyo, Japan (35.710724, 139.801498)
- Chōfu-shi, Shibasaki, Tokyo, Japan (35.657185, 139.560806)
- Bentendori, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan (35.448597, 139.637100)
- Suwa District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (35.962002, 138.244995)
- Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (36.455254, 139.804108)