Leioa, Biscay, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.326702, -2.990057.
Leioa is a large town located in Biscay province, north Spain. The population of the town is about 30,000 people. It is a part of a large metropolitan area located in Bilbao region. The town is a home to a few departments of the University of the Basque Country and a few large agricultural businesses.
Where is Leioa, Biscay, Spain on Map?
Road map of Leioa, Biscay, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leioa, Biscay, Spain
Leioa, Biscay, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leioa, Biscay, Spain is 43.326702, and the longitude is -2.990057. Leioa, Biscay, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 19' 36.1272'' N and 2° 59' 24.2052'' W.
Leioa, Biscay, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 19' 36.1272'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 59' 24.2052'' W|
Coordinates of Leioa, Biscay, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)