Lorne, Victoria, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -38.541050, 143.975342.
Lorne is a small seaside town in southern Victoria state, Australia. Its population does not exceed 1,000 people. Lorne is a very popular resort and tourist destination, it offers excellent accommodation and a great variety of activities, starting from advanced facilities for water sports and ending up with excellent bars and cafes. Lorne can be reached from the neighboring towns by B100 highway.
Map of Lorne, Victoria, Australia
Lorne, Victoria, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lorne, Victoria, Australia is -38.541050, and the longitude is 143.975342. Lorne, Victoria, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 32' 27.7800'' S and 143° 58' 31.2312'' E.
Lorne, Victoria, Australia elevation is 8 meters height, that is equal to 26 feet.
Lorne, Victoria, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 32' 27.7800'' S|
|DMS Long||143° 58' 31.2312'' E|
|Elevation (m)||8 m|
|Elevation (f)||26 feet|
Coordinates of Lorne, Victoria, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)
- Uralla, NSW, Australia (-30.640720, 151.500702)