Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.566233, 121.262634.
Luzon is the largest islands of the Philippines, with the area of over 42,000 square miles and the population totaling 48.5 million people. In the Middle Ages it used to be under European invades, mainly Spanish and Portuguese, and in recent centuries there are numerous nations living in the area. It is a key economic and political center of the country, with many of large cities, including the capital city Manila, located there.
Map of Luzon, Philippines
Luzon, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Luzon, Philippines is 16.566233, and the longitude is 121.262634. Luzon, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 33' 58.4388'' N and 121° 15' 45.4824'' E.
Luzon, Philippines elevation is 226 meters height, that is equal to 741 feet.
Luzon, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 33' 58.4388'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 15' 45.4824'' E|
|Elevation (m)||226 m|
|Elevation (f)||741 feet|
Coordinates of Luzon, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Phillipines
Also check out these related Islands.
- Manamoc, Cuyo, Palawan, Philippines (11.306864, 120.685394)
- Guimaras, Western Visayas, Philippines (10.593744, 122.606758)
- Boracay, Malay, Philippines (11.967375, 121.924812)
- Leyte, Philippines (10.862454, 124.881119)
- Carabao Island, Philippines (12.064670, 121.935280)
- Maestro de Campo Island, Romblon, Philippines (12.924410, 121.713844)
- Luzon, Philippines (16.566233, 121.262634)
- Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines (11.997682, 121.915627)