Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.630554, 27.422222.
Manisa is a nice and small city situated in the eastern part of Turkey, just about 55 miles east of the city of Izmir. Manisa is a beautiful old city famous for its wonderful natural setting and plenty of small farms surrounding it. Due to its close location to Izmir and one of the largest ports in the country, Manisa is a center of transport, business, and services. There are plenty of gardens and parks in Manisa, as well as a large university, Celel Bayar private university. The city gets filled up with tourists during the summer vacation season, and most of the tourists come to join traditional Turlish celebrations, festivals, and gatherings. Manisa is known for its special dessert known as Mesir Paste.
Map of Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey
Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey is 38.630554, and the longitude is 27.422222. Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 37' 49.9944'' N and 27° 25' 19.9992'' E.
Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 37' 49.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||27° 25' 19.9992'' E|
Coordinates of Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)