Miami Dade County Seaport, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.778135, -80.179100.
Miami Dade County Seaport is located in Biscayne Bay and is one of the biggest ports of the state. According to the information collected in 2011, the number of employees in the port exceeded 175,000, and the annual value of goods dispatched by the port facilities exceeded 18 billion dollars. Besides, it is an important destination point for cruise ships from around the world.
Map of Miami Dade County Seaport, FL, USA
Miami Dade County Seaport, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Miami Dade County Seaport, FL, USA is 25.778135, and the longitude is -80.179100. Miami Dade County Seaport, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Ports place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 46' 41.2860'' N and 80° 10' 44.7600'' W.
Miami Dade County Seaport, FL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 46' 41.2860'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 10' 44.7600'' W|
Coordinates of Miami Dade County Seaport, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Ports in United States
Also check out these related Ports.
- South Street Seaport, New York City, NY, USA (40.706322, -74.002640)
- Seattle Smith Cove Cruise Terminal 91, Seattle, WA, USA (47.633301, -122.379654)
- Port Canaveral, Cape Canaveral, FL, USA (28.410351, -80.618813)
- Port NOLA Cruise Ship Terminal, New Orleans, LA, USA (29.944532, -90.061790)
- Port Miami Cruise Terminal, Miami, FL, USA (25.778803, -80.177994)
- Port Tampa Bay Cruise Ship Terminal, Tampa, FL, USA (27.945423, -82.444099)
- Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal, Vancouver, BC, Canada, USA (49.288826, -123.111122)
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Long Beach, CA, USA (33.751305, -118.188812)
- Jaxport Cruise Terminal, Jacksonville, FL, USA (30.407150, -81.579475)
- Port Everglades Cruise Ship Terminal, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA (26.085421, -80.117775)