Nangal Dam, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.385296, 76.374893.
Nangal is a small city in Punjab, India. Its population is about 40,000 people. Nangal is located on the Satluj River near the foot of the Shiwalik Hills. The town is also famous with its close location to the Bhakra Dam.
Map of Nangal Dam, Punjab, India
Nangal Dam, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nangal Dam, Punjab, India is 31.385296, and the longitude is 76.374893. Nangal Dam, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 23' 7.0656'' N and 76° 22' 29.6148'' E.
Nangal Dam, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 23' 7.0656'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 22' 29.6148'' E|
Coordinates of Nangal Dam, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)