New York, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.000000, -75.000000.
New York is one of the most populated states of the US, situated in the north eastern part of the country. It is a part of the region known as the New England and is one of 13 colonies of the continent. It is a home to the most crowded city of the US, New York City, which is the place where about 40 per cent of the state's population resides. The number of residents of New York state is approaching to 20 million people which makes the state among 5 most populous ones of the country. The community is extremely multi-national, with a large number of the representatives of many European and Asian nations living side by side in New York. The state has a large number of historic places and famous landmarks including the Niagara Falls, Times Square, the Central Park of NYC, Manhattan, the State of Liberty, a number of famous universities, etc.
Map of New York, the US
New York, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New York, the US is 43.000000, and the longitude is -75.000000. New York, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 0' 0.0000'' N and 75° 0' 0.0000'' W.
New York, the US elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
New York, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 0' 0.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of New York, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)