Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.373882, 4.891711.
Located on Dam Square near the Royal Palace, the Nieuwe Kerk, is not one of the newest churches of Amsterdam: it was constructed in the 15th century. In modern times it is not an operational church and rather serves as a gallery and a concert hall since it has one of the best organs in the city. The church is also famous with its graves of old naval heroes of the Netherlands.
Where is Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is 52.373882, and the longitude is 4.891711. Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 25.9752'' N and 4° 53' 30.1596'' E.
Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 25.9752'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 30.1596'' E|
Coordinates of Nieuwe Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)