Northam Airport, Northam, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.627239, 116.686554.
Northam Airport is a small airport located near Northam, a small town near Perth, Western Australia. The airport has quite an interesting location along the Mortlock River. It has very good connection with the neighboring towns and cities via Great Eastern Highway.
Map of Northam Airport, Northam, Australia
Northam Airport, Northam, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Northam Airport, Northam, Australia is -31.627239, and the longitude is 116.686554. Northam Airport, Northam, Australia is located at Australia country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 37' 38.0604'' S and 116° 41' 11.5944'' E.
Northam Airport, Northam, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 37' 38.0604'' S|
|DMS Long||116° 41' 11.5944'' E|
Coordinates of Northam Airport, Northam, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in Australia
Also check out these related Airports.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), Cambridge, TAS, Australia (-42.837284, 147.505005)
- Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia (-33.947346, 151.179428)
- Cairns International Airport (CNS), Cairns, QLD, Australia (-16.876730, 145.754135)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Airport VIC, Australia (-37.663712, 144.844788)
- Northam Airport, Northam, Australia (-31.627239, 116.686554)