Odessa, Ontario, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.277081, -76.718414.
Odessa is a small town in Ontario, Canada. It is also the township which includes the territories of Amherst Island and the mainland territories. The township was recently formed and is known for its Loyalist society. Odessa can be reached by Highway 401 and there are a few nice places to see in the town, including its main attraction, Babcock Mill Cascade, which is a beautiful falls site.
Map of Odessa, Ontario, Canada
Odessa, Ontario, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Odessa, Ontario, Canada is 44.277081, and the longitude is -76.718414. Odessa, Ontario, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 16' 37.4916'' N and 76° 43' 6.2904'' W.
Odessa, Ontario, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 16' 37.4916'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 43' 6.2904'' W|
Coordinates of Odessa, Ontario, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)