Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.396667, 30.473057.
Olimpos is an important historic site and an old city thriving during the times of the Ancient Greece. Olimpos used to be known as a part of Lycia, currently a region of Antalya province in southern Turkey, and it is one of the most popular tourist attractions of modern time's Turkey. The town was built approximately in the 4th century BC in a small valley near a beautiful river surrounded by mountains. There are numerous ruins and remains of the city baths, streets, houses, halls, and other old buildings. The city was developing till the early Middle ages, and at about 14th-15th century it started declining and then was abandoned. Nowadays, Olimpos historic site is visited by a large number of tourists every year, and there are plenty of very good accommodation and catering opportunities nearby.
Map of Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey
Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey is 36.396667, and the longitude is 30.473057. Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Historical Sites place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 23' 48.0012'' N and 30° 28' 23.0052'' E.
Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 23' 48.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 28' 23.0052'' E|
Coordinates of Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Sites in Turkey
Also check out these related Historical Sites.
- Goreme Fairy Chimneys, Cappadocia, Nevshehir Province, Turkey (38.658333, 34.853611)
- Pergamon, Bergama, Izmir Province, Turkey (39.132500, 27.184168)
- Aspendos, Serik, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.938889, 31.172222)
- Ephesus, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkey (37.941113, 27.341944)
- Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey (36.396667, 30.473057)
- Rumkale Fortress, Kasaba, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.270779, 37.837917)
- Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey (38.640388, 34.846306)
- Pamukkale Amphi Theatre, Pamukkale, Denizli Province, Turkey (37.926807, 29.129175)