Osaka Tower, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.652500, 135.506302.
Osaka Tower (known as Tsutenkaku) is a tall telecommunication signal broadcasting tower, which was built at 1 Chome-18-6 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa Ward of Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. The tower is owned by one of the leading Japanese telecommunication companies, ABC, and is provided with the latestmost technological equipment and antennas. The tower is also used for facilitating the communication of taxi system in the city. The construction is about 525-feet in height, and it is one of the tallest buildings in the city.
Where is Osaka Tower, Japan on Map?
Road map of Osaka Tower, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Osaka Tower, Japan
Osaka Tower, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Osaka Tower, Japan is 34.652500, and the longitude is 135.506302. Osaka Tower, Japan is located at Japan country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 39' 9.0000'' N and 135° 30' 22.6872'' E.
Osaka Tower, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 39' 9.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 30' 22.6872'' E|
Coordinates of Osaka Tower, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Japan
Also check out these related Towers.
- Hakata Port Tower, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Province, Japan (33.604282, 130.397751)
- Beppu Tower, Beppu, Oita Prefecture, Japan (33.281712, 131.505981)
- Tsūtenkaku, Osaka, Naniwa Ward, Japan (34.652500, 135.506302)
- Kobe Port Tower, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan (34.682629, 135.186707)
- Chiba Port Tower, Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan (35.600414, 140.097885)
- Kyoto Tower, Kyoto, Shimogyo Districts, Japan (34.987476, 135.759491)
- Higashiyama Sky Tower, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan (35.156769, 136.978867)
- Sapporo TV Tower, Sapporo, Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan (43.061104, 141.356430)
- Kaikyō Yume Tower, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi, Japan (33.949837, 130.929779)
- Osaka Tower, Japan (34.652500, 135.506302)