Payatas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.715078, 121.103241.
Payatas is a northeastern neighborhood of Quezon City, one of the largest cities of Metro Manila, Philippines, located right near La Mesa Watershed Park. It is a 2-degree settlement, with the population close to 76,000 people. The area suffers from frequent slides and tropical rains, thus the district requires a lot of governmental support and financial investments, primarily for reconstruction and restoration.
Map of Payatas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Payatas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Payatas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines is 14.715078, and the longitude is 121.103241. Payatas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 42' 54.2808'' N and 121° 6' 11.6676'' E.
Payatas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 42' 54.2808'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 6' 11.6676'' E|
Coordinates of Payatas, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Phillipines
Also check out these related Districts.
- Pangasinan, the Philippines (15.920000, 120.330002)
- Tetuan, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines (6.916285, 122.086563)
- Ayugan, Camarines Sur, Philippines (13.546718, 123.323891)
- Pandan, Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines (15.152210, 120.605461)
- Olympia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.571781, 121.021324)
- Santa Cruz, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.617570, 120.984764)
- Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.721512, 121.051941)
- Golden Ribbon, Butuan City, Agusan Del Norte, Philippines (8.938699, 125.541847)
- Pateros, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.548849, 121.072495)
- Talon Singko, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.419683, 120.996239)