Phillip ACT, Canberra, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.343784, 149.082977.
Phillip is a small city and a suburb of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory located to the northwest of the capital. The city is famous with its wooden center with old wooden houses, and the Lovett Tower is another point of interest of the city. There are also great recreation facilities in the city which are in great demand in modern times.
Map of Phillip ACT, Canberra, Australia
Phillip ACT, Canberra, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Phillip ACT, Canberra, Australia is -35.343784, and the longitude is 149.082977. Phillip ACT, Canberra, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 20' 37.6224'' S and 149° 4' 58.7172'' E.
Phillip ACT, Canberra, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 20' 37.6224'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 4' 58.7172'' E|
Coordinates of Phillip ACT, Canberra, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)