Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.073658, 14.418540.
One of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, Prague is an amazingly beautiful city on the banks of the Vltava river in Czechia. It is the principal center of the country's political, business, commercial, cultural, and social life of the country. Prague is known for its old architecture and thousands of landmarks in the old town. The most famous landmarks of the Old Prague include the Charles Bridge, the City Castle, a few cathedrals like St Nicholas Cathedral, the Lennon Wall, the Museum of Decorative arts and other museums, the historic building of the City Hall, and plenty of others. Prague is known for numerous cultural events, great beer and sausages, great universities, and beautiful friendly people.
Map of Prague, Czechia
Prague, Czechia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prague, Czechia is 50.073658, and the longitude is 14.418540. Prague, Czechia is located at Czech Republic country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 4' 25.1688'' N and 14° 25' 6.7440'' E.
Prague, Czechia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 4' 25.1688'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 25' 6.7440'' E|
Coordinates of Prague, Czechia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Czech Republic
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prague, Czechia (50.073658, 14.418540)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czech Republic (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemia, Czechia (48.975658, 14.480255)
- Terezín, North Czechia, Czechia (50.511002, 14.150558)
- Telč, Southern Moravia, Czechia (49.183239, 15.454273)
- Kutna Hora, Bohemia, Czechia (49.952431, 15.268654)
- Olomouc, Northern Moravia, Czechia (49.593777, 17.250879)
- Pilsen, Bohemia, Czechia (49.738430, 13.373637)
- Český Krumlov, Czechia (48.812737, 14.317466)
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (50.231853, 12.871962)