Quezon City, the Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.676208, 121.043861.
Quezon City is a very large and modern city which is located on Luzon island. Quezon City is a former capital and one of the richest cities in the Philippines. Together with the current capital city of Manila, as well as some other large cities like Makai, Pasai and others, Quezon City is a part of a large urban area which is considered one of the largest in the Far East. The total area of Quezon City is estimated to be close to 64 miles and it is located to the north of Manila. Quezon City is an inland area bordered by Valenzuela, Caloocan, Marikina, Pasig, Mandaluyong, and other cities. This really busy and modern urban area can be found in the central part of Luzon Island, about 700 miles south west of Hong Kong and about 720 miles south of the city of Taipei.
It is a principal cultural and political center of the country, which contributes greatly to the country's economy and education. It is famous for its landmarks and attractions like Quezon Memorial Circle, Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center, the City's Arboretum Forest, UP-Ayala Land TechnoHub Central Park, and others. The northeastern part of the city is known as the place where a large natural park, La Mesa Watershed, is located. The park is famous for its small beautiful man-made lake, La Mesa Dam Reservoir, located there. It is also possible to visit an interesting natural attraction, a large city's garden and the zoo, Avilon Zoo, where plenty of species of birds and animals, including quite rare ones, are on display.
Where is Quezon City, the Philippines on Map?
Road map of Quezon City, the Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Quezon City, the Philippines
Quezon City, the Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Quezon City, the Philippines is 14.676208, and the longitude is 121.043861. Quezon City, the Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 40' 34.3488'' N and 121° 2' 37.8996'' E.
Quezon City, the Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 40' 34.3488'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 2' 37.8996'' E|
Coordinates of Quezon City, the Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)