Redwood National Park, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.213181, -124.004631.
Redwood Park is one of the most famous and largest natural preserves on the Pacific coast of the US, with the total area close to 140 acres. It is situated in north California and is vary popular among researchers and true nature lovers because of a huge redwood forest located in the central part of the park. Old tall trees create an amazing atmosphere in the park, and since the park is located on the ocean shores, its ecosystem includes some flora and fauna of sea area, including some rare sea animals like water lions, etc.
Where is Redwood National Park, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Redwood National Park, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Redwood National Park, CA, USA
Redwood National Park, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Redwood National Park, CA, USA is 41.213181, and the longitude is -124.004631. Redwood National Park, CA, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 12' 47.4516'' N and 124° 0' 16.6716'' W.
Redwood National Park, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 12' 47.4516'' N|
|DMS Long||124° 0' 16.6716'' W|
Coordinates of Redwood National Park, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)