Redwood National Park, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.213181, -124.004631.
Redwood Park is one of the most famous and largest natural preserves on the Pacific coast of the US, with the total area close to 140 acres. It is situated in north California and is vary popular among researchers and true nature lovers because of a huge redwood forest located in the central part of the park. Old tall trees create an amazing atmosphere in the park, and since the park is located on the ocean shores, its ecosystem includes some flora and fauna of sea area, including some rare sea animals like water lions, etc.
Map of Redwood National Park, CA, USA
Redwood National Park, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Redwood National Park, CA, USA is 41.213181, and the longitude is -124.004631. Redwood National Park, CA, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 12' 47.4516'' N and 124° 0' 16.6716'' W.
Redwood National Park, CA, USA elevation is 126 meters height, that is equal to 413 feet.
Redwood National Park, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 12' 47.4516'' N|
|DMS Long||124° 0' 16.6716'' W|
|Elevation (m)||126 m|
|Elevation (f)||413 feet|
Coordinates of Redwood National Park, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)