Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.605616, -96.346222.
Reed Arena is a very popular sports arena and entertainment venue in Texas A&M University, 730 Olsen Boulevard, College Station, TX 77843, USA. It is primarily known as one of the most important arenas of the state basketball competitions. The capacity of the venue is about 13,000 people.
Map of Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, USA
Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, USA is 30.605616, and the longitude is -96.346222. Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 36' 20.2176'' N and 96° 20' 46.3992'' W.
Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 36' 20.2176'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 20' 46.3992'' W|
Coordinates of Reed Arena, Texas A&M University, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Querbes Golf Course, Shreveport, LA, CA, the US (32.473572, -93.723495)
- Roger Dean Stadium, Jupiter, FL, USA (26.890959, -80.116577)
- Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, Texas, USA (30.283682, -97.732536)
- Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA (33.208973, -87.550438)
- Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA (30.412035, -91.183815)
- Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN, USA (35.955013, -83.925011)
- Kyle Field, College Station, TX, USA (30.610250, -96.339844)
- Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH, USA (40.001633, -83.019707)
- Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA, USA (40.812195, -77.856102)
- Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.265835, -83.748695)