Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.902782, 12.496366.
Rome, or Metropolitan City of Rome, is the capital, the largest, and the most important city of Italy, situated in the central part of the country. Rome is one of the principal European capital cities, with a huge number of tourist attractions and landmarks, historical places and cultural spots. It is the country's key industrial, educational, developmental, social, and progressive center of South Europe. Rome is one of the most popular tourist destination, a cultural spot, a center of science and technology, and a place where plenty of wonderful people live.
Map of Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is 41.902782, and the longitude is 12.496366. Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 54' 10.0152'' N and 12° 29' 46.9176'' E.
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 54' 10.0152'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 29' 46.9176'' E|
Coordinates of Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Milan, Lombardy, Italy (45.464664, 9.188540)
- Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy (37.075474, 15.286586)
- Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy (45.438759, 12.327145)
- Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.773540, 12.239712)
- Livorno, Tuscany, Italy (43.548473, 10.310567)
- Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy (45.765728, 11.727275)
- Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy (43.880852, 10.775525)
- Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy (41.230618, 16.293224)
- Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy (40.725925, 8.555683)
- L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy (42.349850, 13.399509)