Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.533773, -46.625290.
Sao Paulo is a large city known as the largest city of both American continents and the largest city in South Hemisphere, the capital of São Paulo state of Brazil. With the population exceeding 11 million people, it is one of the most populated cities in the continent as well. It is the key political, economic, financial, cultural, and recreation center of the country, with a huge number of attractions an landmarks. The main of those include the Zoological Park of São Paulo, São Paulo Aquarium, numerous parks and museums, numerous carnivals, pride parades, festivities year round.
Map of Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil is -23.533773, and the longitude is -46.625290. Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 32' 1.5828'' S and 46° 37' 31.0440'' W.
Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 32' 1.5828'' S|
|DMS Long||46° 37' 31.0440'' W|
Coordinates of Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)