Shah Faisal Colony, Karachi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.896091, 67.160454.
Shah Faisal Colony is a large city with the population close to 335,000 people, located in the neighborhood of Karachi, Pakistan. The Wireless Gate, a historic entrance to the city, is one of the main historic monuments and points of interest of the city.
Map of Shah Faisal Colony, Karachi, Pakistan
Shah Faisal Colony, Karachi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shah Faisal Colony, Karachi, Pakistan is 24.896091, and the longitude is 67.160454. Shah Faisal Colony, Karachi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 53' 45.9276'' N and 67° 9' 37.6344'' E.
Shah Faisal Colony, Karachi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 53' 45.9276'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 9' 37.6344'' E|
Coordinates of Shah Faisal Colony, Karachi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)