Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.497223, 74.536110.
Siālkot is a large city in Punjab province, Pakistan. It is located near the Kashmir mountains, close to the famous Chenab River. It is a very important historic place and cultural center of the country, which is actually a blend of numerous cultures, starting from Buddhist and Hindu, and ending up with British and Greek.
Map of Siālkot, Pakistan
Siālkot, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Siālkot, Pakistan is 32.497223, and the longitude is 74.536110. Siālkot, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 29' 50.0028'' N and 74° 32' 9.9960'' E.
Siālkot, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 29' 50.0028'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 32' 9.9960'' E|
Coordinates of Siālkot, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)