Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.833946, 92.779282.
Silchar is a city in the district of Cachar, Assam, with the population close to 230,000 people being the second most populous city in the state. It is an old historic city famous with its interesting dialect of Sylheti region and very good criminal situation comparing to other main cities of the region. The city is also famous as a prestigious shopping center, with plenty of shopping malls and excellent farmer's markets, both wholesale and retail.
Map of Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India
Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India is 24.833946, and the longitude is 92.779282. Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 50' 2.2056'' N and 92° 46' 45.4152'' E.
Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India elevation is 25 meters height, that is equal to 82 feet.
Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 50' 2.2056'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 46' 45.4152'' E|
|Elevation (m)||25 m|
|Elevation (f)||82 feet|
Coordinates of Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)